We rely on all members to help keep these comments a safe place for people to share and view information.
To do this, we request that all members comply with the following guidelines when contributing to the comments:
- All comments will be approved by the admin before they are posted.
- Be courteous and respectful at all times. Use respectful language and appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- Be as succinct and clear as you can.
- Don’t hold back in sharing your knowledge – it’s likely someone will find it useful or interesting.
- When you give information or links, provide your sources.
- Remember that the comments are public places. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number in the comment.
- We recommend you use only your first name or a pseudonym in the name field. This will be displayed. Your email address is required but it will not be displayed.
We also need to make sure that material posted in the comments is not potentially harmful. For this reason, we may edit or choose not to publish any comments that:
- contain disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member
- promote violence, discriminate against people or are likely to offend others
- contain advice that we believe is damaging or unhelpful to others
- promote personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others
- contain advertising material or personal contact details
- infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers
- are more than 500 words in length.